“Rodgers & Hammerstein: A Broadway Celebration” Concert Ticket Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. GENERAL RULES BELOW:
- Promotion Period: “Rodgers & Hammerstein: A Broadway Celebration” Concert Ticket Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00AM Eastern Time (“ET”) Thursday, June 16, 2022 and ends at 11:59PM ET, Thursday, June 23, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s (defined below) clock is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the continental United States who are eighteen (18) years old or older at the commencement of the Promotion Period and those who are the parent or legal guardian of a child who is thirteen (13) years or older at the commencement of the Promotion Period (hereinafter collectively “Entrants”). To participate in the Sweepstakes, Entrants must have an active account on Instagram.com (free to create via Instagram.com). Employees of Concord (“Sponsor”) and its advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, and members of their respective immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local laws, taxes and regulations apply.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period visit https://www.instagram.com/rodgersandhammerstein or https://www.instagram.com/itspaolomontalban (the “Accounts”) and follow the instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. You will be required to (a) follow both @rodgersandhammerstein and @itspaolomontalban on Instagram and (b) tag one (1) friend in the comments of either Accounts’ entry announcing the Sweepstakes. Each comment shall constitute an entry in the Sweepstakes. You may enter multiple times during the Promotion Period. Entrant’s name will be removed from participation (and entrant will be disqualified from winning) at the request of a parent/legal guardian or if Sponsor has any reason to believe entrant is under the age of 13 or has entered without parent/guardian permission.
- Selection of Winners: One (1) Winner (“Winner”) will be selected from eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. A random drawing will be conducted on or about Friday, June 24, 2022, by Sponsor to select the Winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential Winner will be notified by direct message from @rodgersandhammerstein by Friday, June 24, 2022, and shall be subject to the General Rules (as defined below). All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of Winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant accepts and agrees to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters.
- Prize (“Prize (s)”):
One (1) Winner will receive:
- Two (2) tickets to attend the concert of “Rodgers & Hammerstein: A Broadway Celebration” (“Concert”) from 8:00PM to 10:00PM EST on Monday, June 27, 2022, at Merkin Hall, 129 W 67th St, New York, NY 10023 (“Venue”)
- A five-minute meet & greet with Paolo Montalban either before or after the Concert, at a specific time to be determined by Sponsor.
- Total MSRP of Prize: $140
Winner’s name and address will be provided to the Venue and Winner shall receive confirmation of their tickets via email at the email address provided by Winner in the Prize Confirmation Form (as defined below).
Prize does not include any additional costs that may be associated with attendance at the Venue including but not limited to travel costs. In the event a Winner is not able to attend the Concert, such Winner shall not be entitled to any alternate prize.
- General Rules (“General Rules”): Entrance into the Sweepstakes is voluntary. Upon selection as a Winner, you will be asked to provide Sponsor with your full name, email address and/or other contract information. Sponsor will email winner a “Prize Confirmation Form.” Prize Confirmation Form must be completed and emailed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours of notification attempt, or the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to Sponsor to use the applicable Winner’s (and/or the child of the applicable Winner) name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice, as the same may be provided by Winner to Sponsor, for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation or additional notice, unless prohibited by law. Prize awarded is strictly limited to those items/events enumerated in Paragraph 5 above and in no event shall include any additional items and/or costs which may be associated with utilization or acquisition of Prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these General Rules and the respective decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical hardware/software failures of any kind, lost/unavailable network connections, or failed/incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit a user’s/Entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and or modify the Sweepstakes at will. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined solely by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of Sweepstakes administration/Prize announcement or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any taxes, fees and/or any other costs with respect to the Prizes awarded (if applicable). WINNER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN AND IN CONNECTION WITH WINNER’S USE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE. EACH ENTRANT, INCLUDING THE WINNER, AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD SPONSOR, ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, PERSONAL INJURY AND DEATH. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant releases (a) the Sponsor and its agents and (b) Instagram, from any and all liability or claims resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
- COVID-19 Protocols: All Winners and attendees at the Concert shall be required to provide proof to the Venue that they have received a COVID-19 vaccination (i.e., a copy of their CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card) and a government issued photo ID before permitted admission to the Venue and attendance at the Concert. All Winners and attendees at the Concert must abide by Venue regulations, which include the requirement that masks covering the face and mouth must be worn at all times inside the Venue by all attendees at the Concert. Failure to provide proof of vaccination or refusal to abide by the required mask protocol shall result in the Prize being forfeited. Should Winner or other attendee forfeit Prize due to failure to adhere to requirements of this paragraph, Sponsor shall not provide an alternate prize nor shall Sponsor be liable for any costs incurred by Winner or attendee in connection with the Sweepstakes or Concert. More information at Venue Covid-19 policy can be found at https://www.kaufmanmusiccenter.org/covid/.
- Governing Law/Disputes: Any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate New York County courts in the state of New York in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the state of New York. Should there be any conflict between the laws of New York and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the state of New York. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses that are specifically associated with the Sweepstakes and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: Rodgers & Hammerstein Holdings LLC d/b/a Concord Theatricals, 250 West 57th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10107. ATTN: Business & Legal Affairs. Entrants and Sponsor acknowledge and agree that the Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- Winner List: To receive the name of the winner once the contest is over, please mail a pre-paid, self-addressed envelope to the Sponsor’s address as listed above.