1. Download and print the guitar pattern. Send the guitar pattern to print on 3 pages of white cardstock. This will be the patterned side of the memory cards. Once printed, re-feed the pages back into your printer so that they can print on the blank sides of the cardstock.
2. Download and print the 3 pages of memory cards. These will be printed on the blank sides of the cardstock pages with the guitar pattern.
3. Cut out your memory cards. Use your scissors to cut each card out, cutting closely around each black border.
How to Play:
Now that your cards are cut out, it’s time to play the memory game! Here’s how:
- Shuffle the cards so that they are face down.
- Lay the cards down in rows (face down).
- The first player takes a turn by turning over any 2 cards. If the cards match, the player keeps them and can have another turn.
- If the cards do not match, the cards are turned over to their original spots. Now it’s the next player’s turn.
- The next player uses his or her memory to try and match cards from the previous player.
- The game continues like this until all the cards are played. The winner of the game is the player with the most matching pairs!
1. Crossword Printable Page
4. White cardstock (8.5 x 11 in)
1. Download and print the Crossword printable. Send as many copies as you need to print on white cardstock.
2. Cut your printable crossword puzzles. Use your scissors to cut each crossword puzzle out, cutting closely around each black border.
3. Cut out the answers at the bottom of the page and place them face down, so that you can check your answers after completing the puzzle.
How to Play:
- The goal of a crossword puzzle is to fill all the white boxes with the answers to a series of clues. The biggest hint is to pay very close attention to the lyrics of the song “Maria.”
- The words that go in the boxes are written across and down. Read the clue for each matching direction and number, and write your answer using a pencil. The correct answers will interlock with other answers. When you get a correct word, one or more letters from that word will give you a bonus clue to the next word!
- Once you have completed your answers, check them with the printed ones provided (that you have put face down).